OFFICE OF THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Student Development and Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Sports Development
- Residential College
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Useful Links
Will be updated later.
To be centre of Tarbiyyah Ruhiyyah, promoting of Islamic intellectualism and Ummatic consciousness in the line with th IIUM's vision.
The mision of Masjid SHAH is:
- To provide excellent services for the establishment of Tarbiyyah Ruhiyyah.
- To provide relevant activities that will help achieve the vision & mission of the University-IIICE.
- To promote integrity and IIUMy family.
In line with the IIUM Vision, Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Mosque which is situated at the centre of the university aims at:-
- Inculcating actively Ukhwah Islamiah.
- Promoting the Islamic culture and values.
- Enhancing the activities that contribute to better integration among IIUM community.
- Becoming a centre for Community Service.
- Creating a knowledge culture.
- Becoming a centre for Ibadah and excellence.
In line with the vision and mission of the IIUM, Masjid SHAH is committed to:
- Be a centre for Tarbiyyah Ruhiyyah.
- Nourish the teaching and learning of al-Quran and al-Sunnah.
- Ensure that the five daily congregational prayers are performed on time.
- Provide efficient services and excellent facilities.
- Practice integrity in administration and financial management.
- Promote Islamic intellectualism and ummatic consciousness.
- Strengthen Islamic brotherhood and family well-being.