ANNOUNCEMENT ON KANSAI UNIVERSITY EXCHANGE
Date : 14 October 2020
Reported by : Mohamad Hazim Bin Selamat
Category : IIUM Community
Greetings from Kansai University.
As we have informed, the deadline of applications for exchange students at Kansai University year of 2021 Spring Semester is October 20 (Tue).
1. Prepare the documents’ data required for the online application system. (in PDF, JPEG, or PNG file)
- ID photo
- Passport photo
- Kansai University Certificate of Health
- Exchange Program Recommendation form ※Please issue the recommendation form from the home university
- Exchange Program Covenants Application form ※student’s signature required.
- Exchange Program Research Plan (Only applicants who wish to study at graduate level at Kansai University)※
※Regarding accepting students at graduate level, please note that we may not be able to accept your students at Kansai University in case the professor judges the research content was mismatched. If this is the case, please understand that we will accept your student at undergraduate level at our university.
- Certificate of Enrollment
- DORMITORY GUARANTEE
2. Complete the online application.
Application URL: https://dia.jm.kansai-u.ac.jp/ace/
【URL for reference】
Fact sheet: https://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/Kokusai/2021spring/factsheet.pdf
Kansai University Exchange Student Procedure Guide (Spring Semester 2021)
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.