OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
1) CULTURAL TRANSFORMATIVE ACTIVITIES
- Formulating strategic plans, reviewing change, executing and maintaining Cultural Transformative activities/ plans for alignment with IIUM strategic agenda.
- Conducting analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses of the University in all aspects in relation to Cultural Transformation.
- Making recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of external and internal partners, and process improvement.
- Assessing project deliverables and performance and its impact to stakeholders .
- Advocating Cultural Transformation to internal and external parties creatively. Communicating results to stakeholders e.g. meetings, reports, sharing session.
2) COLLABORATION / NETWORKING
- Establishing networking and collaborations (Ministry of Higher Education, Higher Education Institutions (Public and Private) and other relevant professional bodies
- Planning, coordinating, assessing and reviewing University’s Cultural transformative activities/programmes collaborated with other agencies.
- Reporting of collaborations’ opportunities and outputs to stakeholders.