OFFICE FOR STRATEGY AND INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building, P.O.Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-6421 5851
Fax: 603-6196 4989
WELCOME to Office for Strategy and Institutional Change (OSIC) homepage.
OSIC is a dedicated office aims to provide support to the University in terms of Strategic Planning, Performance and Monitoring, Risk and Change Management. The office is also the custodian of IIUM Data Warehouse system (i-PERFORM) and IIUM Risk Management Policy, Framework and Guidelines.
- To review and refine University Strategic Plan for 2021 -2022.
- To monitor the implementation of the University Strategic Plan half-yearly.
- To monitor University Risk Register half-yearly.
- To coordinate quality University data half-yearly.
- To coordinate change management initiative quarterly.
- IIUM Roadmap 2021- 2022 kicks off with Rector's Roadshow - Meeting IIUM Internal. Stakeholders for IIUM Beyond 2020.
- Development of Sejahtera Productivity Culture Index.
- Submission of flagship progress report.
- Completion of i-Perform 2.0 Phase-1. Phase-2 begins in August 2020.
- Submission of data (Student, staff, research development and commercialisation, institutional information) to the Ministry of Higher Education through MyMoheS system (e-anjung).
Change & Holacracy Management
- Whole Institution Transformation (WIT) & Holacracy Management: Establishment of IIUM Special Task Forces on Ta'aruf, Mental Health, UNICORE, Community Engagement and Language Concept Paper.
- Coordinating the COVID-19 risks from the essential offices.
- Reporting on risk management for Audit & Risk Committee (ARC) Meeting No. 1/2021 scheduled on 7 April 2021.
- Organising a workshop on Risk Management for Risk Coordinators 2021 in March 2021.