OFFICE OF THE CAMPUS DIRECTOR
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Office of Deputy Campus Director (Student Development and Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Masjid Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
- Residential College
- Sports Development
- Academic Affairs
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Infaq/ Donation Project by KCDIOM at IIUM Kuantan Campus
- Useful Links
The mosque was built at the Kuantan Campus, International Islamic University Malaysia. It was officiated by the Constitutional Head of the University, Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta'in Billah Ibni Al-Marhum Al-Sultan Abu Bakar Ri'ayatuddin Al-Muazam Shah, the Sultan of Pahang Darul Makmur on Thursday, 11th Jamadil Akhir 1433H/2nd of May 2012 and was given the name of "MASJID SULTAN HAJI AHMAD SHAH".
Masjid Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah was launched on 3th May 2012, by the Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah as Constitutional Head of the University inaugurated to be named as the Masjid Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah in Kuantan Pahang. It is located at behind main road “Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah” which is surrounded by the lake and IIUM Medical Centre (IIUMMC).
Its strategic location of the mosque to make easy for outsiders, staff and students of the University to attend the prayers and other functions at the ‘Masjid’.