VIRTUAL STUDENT MOBILITY PROGRAMME 2022 FROM UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH YOGYAKARTA (UMY)
Date : 22 April 2022
Reported by : SYAHRIR ZAINI
Category : News
Kulliyyah of Pharmacy is glad for having 13 pharmacy students from the School of Pharmacy, UMY, Indonesia for the Virtual Student Mobility Programme 2022 from 8th March to 4th April 2022.
The UMY student had joined the Year 3 students’ classes which are:
1) PPPP 3212 Pharmacy Management and Entrepreneurship
2) PPPP 3342 Hospital Pharmacy Practice 3) PPPC 3262 Pharmaceutical Quality Control 4) PPPP 3272 Drug Abuse
Activities include series of lectures, discussions, problem-based learning, and quizzes.
We would like to appreciate the lecturers involved to give the lectures and knowledge to the UMY students.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. ABM Helal Uddin
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Nor Ilyani Mohamed Nazar
- Asst. Prof, Dr. Nor Hidayah Mohd Taufek
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohamed Hassan Abdelaziz Elnaem
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Siti Hadijah Shamsudin
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Syahrir Zaini
- Madam. Siti Halimah Bux Shaikh Rahman Bux
On 15th April 2022, we are having a Short Meeting cum Closing Ceremony with UMY staffs and students as the appreciation to them for participating in Student Mobility Programme 2022 with IIUM Kulliyyah of Pharmacy. We hope that next year, we can meet physically for this mobility programme.