OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY RECTOR (INTERNATIONALISATION AND GLOBAL NETWORK)
- To promote and enhance two-way cooperation with various institutions of higher learning and agencies abroad, particularly through potential linkages.
- To create wider opportunity especially for the mobility of students with universities abroad.
- To project the university’s personalities and facilitates as an outstanding reference for other universities abroad.
- To strive in establishing the university as a center of excellence in order to attract international students to further their studies.
- To assist in carrying out the internationalization strategy by creating good relationship with international sectors, organizations, agencies, and higher educational institutions.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of internationalization programme from time to time.
- To establish and strengthen relationship with agencies in Malaysia and overseas to built partnership and collaboration
- To promote the university internationally
- To solicit fund and financial assistance for talented needy students
- To recruit international students.