PEJABAT PENGARAH KAMPUS, Kampus Kuantan
IIUM Student Union
- Faculty & staff
- Campus Director Office
- Main Administration Office
- Office of the Deputy Campus Director (Academic Support Services)
- Corporate Communication
- Information Technology
- Masjid Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
- One Stop Student Centre
- Residential College
- Sports Development
- Academic Affairs
- Entrepreneurship Development
- COVID 19 Operation Room
- Useful Links
IIUM Student Union
IIUM STUDENT UNION
Established In 2019. IIUM Student Union as the highest student body at IIUM exists to protect the interests of the students at the university and represent their voice in relation to other entities in the education ecosystem and society in general.
TIMELINE OF ESTABLISHMENT IN IIUM KUANTAN, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND IIUM GOMBAK
The Ministry of Education planned to reform the higher education institutions firstly by tabling the motion to repeal the AUKU which was passed in the Parliament back in December 2018 and followed by the encouragement of establishing Student Union in each institution. Since then, a couple of events took place in IIUM Gombak. The first one is the townhall on Student Union establishment and then followed by Student Union establishment conference.
To function as the highest student body representing the voices of the students and establishing the foundation for IIUM Student Union in Kuantan Campus.
- To uphold the spirit of unity among student leaders.
- To promote knowledge and intellectual culture among students.
- To act with integrity in accordance with the principle of Islam.
- To establish IIUM Parliament as a platform for uniting the voices of students and improving the quality of student leaderships.
- To form Election Commission led by students which provide for the students proper experience of independently engaging their student leaders.
- To promote the spirit of spreading knowledge within student activities.
- To instil the values of integrity in the students to create qudwah hasanah for the community.
"By students, for students"
Sections & Units
Facilities and Services