KULLIYYAH OF SCIENCE
Use work files on your computer with Drive File Stream
If you use the original Google Drive for Mac/PC application, you can
uninstall it and install Backup & Sync or Drive File Stream.
Get started with Drive File Stream
You can find and open your files from Google Drive on your computer with Drive File Stream. You can:
- Save specific files and folders offline, including Team Drives.
- View and organize your files in your computer’s file system without using storage space.
- Open files on your computer.
You might not be able to use Drive File Stream, or your organization might install it for you.
To download Drive File Stream:
Download for PC
Download for MAC
- On your computer, open:
- DriveFileStream.exe on Windows
- DriveFileStream.dmg on Mac
- Follow the on-screen instructions.