KULLIYYAH OF MEDICINE
- Faculty & staff
- About Us
- COVID-19 Task Force
- Units & Committees
- Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Community Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics, Traumatology & Rehabilitation
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- KOM Notable Alumni
The purpose of establishment of 'Tabung Penyayang' in Kulliyyah of Medicine with the aim of reducing the financial burden experienced by students from poor in pursuing the study in Kulliyyah of Medicine.
Contribution to 'Tabung Penyayang'
a) Purely on voluntary basis
- All staff (academic/supporting staffs) are encourage to contribute to 'Tabung Penyayang'.
- Non-staffs (outsiders) who wish to contribute is most welcome.
b) Method: cash, online transaction and cheque.
c) Payable to IIUM Kuantan, Bank Muamalat Account: 888-10189-66688
d) Will be issued official receipt from IIUM Finance Kuantan Campus which is tax exempted.