RMC ANNOUNCEMENT, DEADLINE: 29th MAY 2020, CALL FOR SUBMISSION FOR TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2020 PROGRAM
Tarikh : 21 April 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Kategori : Announcements
RMC ANNOUNCEMENT, DEADLINE: 29th MAY 2020,
CALL FOR SUBMISSION FOR TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2020 PROGRAM
Dear Respected Researchers,
YBhg. Datuk Seri/Dato’ Seri/Datuk/Dato’/Datin/Prof./Ir./Dr./Tuan/Puan,
It is our pleasure to inform you that Leave a Nest Malaysia would like to share the announcement for researchers on the opportunity to pitch their ideas to Japanese corporations through TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2020 program.
For your information, Leave a Nest Malaysia is one of the subsidiaries of Leave a Nest Group that thrive in Advancing Science and Technology for Global Happiness.
TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2020
· An ultimate real-tech startup platform and acceleration program specifically designed for entrepreneurs/researchers who utilize the power of science and technology.
· It started in Japan in 2014 and has now expanded to UK, US and 6 ASEAN countries including Malaysia.
· Simple application process.
· The project must not be a field of study but a challenging issue for humanity.
· Intellectual property rights will stay with the applicants.
· Provide technical reference for the solution or product.
· Postgraduate candidates, researchers, startups and university students are welcome to apply.
· 2 free mentoring sessions for finalists before the Demo Day.
· The Grand Winner will receive JPY300,000 (around RM9000), return airfares and accommodation to represent Malaysia in Tech Venture Meetup Asia Final in Singapore, August 2020).
· Outstanding projects by incorporated startups stand a chance to be considered for prototyping funds worth up to USD50,000 with Japan Super Factories.
· Biotech, agri-tech, energy, new materials, medical technology, artificial intelligence, IoT, robotics, and engineering.
· Inclusive of physical development.
Click here to learn more about TECH PLANTER Program
https://en.techplanter.com/events/tech-planter-malaysia/ To register for TECH PLANTER in Malaysia 2020
We look forward to having you in our TECH PLANTER ecosystem.
Thank You. Wassalam.
Leave a Nest
|Education Development Division
Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Found8, 5, East Wing, Level, 3,
Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
|1.||Sr. Fatin Ilyani Binti Abdul Ghani
||+6018-2233 230 /
Grant Initiative Unit, RMC IIUM
Sr. Juliana Hanim Kamarulzaman
Sen. Asst. Director