CALL FOR THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE PUBLIC-PRIVATE RESEARCH NETWORK (PPRN) 2.0 RESEARCH GRANT FOR YEAR 2020 PHASE THREE (28 MAY 2020 - 26 JUNE 2020)
Tarikh : 03 June 2020
Dilaporkan Oleh : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Kategori : Announcements
CALL FOR THE APPLICATIONS FOR THE PUBLIC-PRIVATE RESEARCH NETWORK (PPRN) 2.0 RESEARCH GRANT (THIRD PHASE)
Assalamu' alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Dear YBhg. Tan Sri/Dato'/Prof. /Dr. /Sir/Madam,
It is our pleasure to inform you that the Ministry of Higher Education has announced PPRN 2.0 phase three for year 2020. All researchers are invited to apply. It begins from 28 May 2020 until 26 June 2020.
Please submit a complete PPRN grant application form by softcopy and hardcopy to RMC. We will submit the applications to the PPRN secretariat. Below are the details;
1. Submission of softcopy to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submission of hardcopy to RMC
The deadline for submission is Friday/26 June 2020.
CHECKLIST FOR PPRN GRANT APPLICATION FORM
1) One (1) set of hardcopy PPRN Grant Application Form
2) One (1) set of softcopy PPRN Grant Application Form
3) Letter of Support signed by Company’s top management
4) One-page Curriculum Vitae for every researcher
5) Company’s yearly sales turnover is RM100, 000 and above
6) Copy of company’s registration certificate with SSM or equivalent
7) Copy of registration certificate/letter with agencies or platform
8) Copies of 3 years audited account report/6 months Bank statement
9) Business model canvas (for companies not registered under any agencies/platform that evaluate the performance of the company
All applications submitted will be treated in full confidence. The award decision by the Ministry of Higher Education is final.
Please be informed that an incomplete application will NOT be considered.
Please find attached the application for your perusal.
Thank You. Wassalam.
Grant Initiative Unit, RMC IIUM
|Grant Initiative Unit,
Level 3, Research Management Centre
International Islamic University of Malaysia
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
|1.||Prof. Dr. Mariana Mohamed Osman
Deputy Director, GIU
|2.||Sr. Raja Nur Sabrina binti Raja Ahmad Shah
|3.||Sr. Nur Nadhirah Kamarudin
Admin Asst. C/O