MANAGEMENT SERVICES DIVISION
Management Services Division (MSD)
Level 3, Muhammad Abdul Rauf Building
International Islamic University Malaysia
P.O. Box 10,
50728 Kuala Lumpur,
Foreword by the Executive Director
Madam Fazidah Hj Bakhtiar
Management Services Division (MSD) is responsible for Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Organisational Development and Governance. The Management Services Division is committed to support the leadership of the University in achieving the University’s mission and vision.
The IIUM HR Transformation and Implementation Plan 2021-2023 is prepared to achieve a fundamental change in the way IIUM supports the human resources and talent management needs of its current and future workforce. The main and strategic goal is to ensure HR services spearheaded by MSD support the University in carrying out its vision, mission and objectives. It is because the University’s success is directly impacted by the support and services it receives from MSD and its HR network.
This HR transformation supports the IIUM growth and the needs of 4 different functional segments of community namely; Academic, Student, Research and Other Communities.
In line with the Motto “Give Value with Values”, this website is designed to deliver fast, reliable and accurate information regarding the services offered by MSD. The contents in the website are being updated where applicable to ensure that all information reaches the IIUM community.
Thus, I welcome feedback from all clients for the continual improvement of the Division in delivering high quality and excellent services.
MSD ORGANISATIONAL CHART
Valued as Experts in Developing and Producing Top Talent based on Islamic HR Governance.
We aim to fulfill Institutional and Individual Needs by delivering Innovative and Responsive Services towards Workplace Excellence.
- To ensure the recruitment and retention of quality staff.
- To train and develop staff by improving their skills, knowledge, capabilities and competencies required.
- To ensure an efficient secretarial support for the IIUM Board of Governors.
- To provide efficient and effective services, based on Islamic Management philosophy and principles, in the area of human resources.
In working towards achieving the objectives of our Division, we promise to:
- Attend to our clients promptly, courteously and attentively.
- Keep the University's community informed, within one (1) to two (2) months of any latest information on policies, rules & regulations.
- Acknowledge the receipt of completed documents with regard to applications for HR related services within one (1) week.
- Inform clients within two (2) weeks of the University's authority decisions on their requests.
- Respond to complaints/ suggestions from our clients within reasonable time.
- In the case where we are not able to fulfill our promises as above, we will inform our clients within two (2) weeks.