CREDITED CO-CURRICULAR DEPARTMENT (CCD)
email@example.com - Academic Affairs Unit firstname.lastname@example.org - Recruitment & Student Activity Unit
Credited Co-Curricular Department (CCD),
Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD),
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM),
Level 2, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf (MAR) Building,
Jalan Gombak, 53100 WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
| +603-6421-3654 / 3644 / 5475 Academic Affairs Unit
+603-6421-4118 / 3632 / 5479 Recruitment & Student Activity Unit
Issues that can be submitted via AAU Virtual Counter (General Inquiry) are as follows:
1. Co-Cu study plan.
2. Co-Cu courses not allocated.
3. Financial Block.
4. Co-Cu subject not in my study plan.
5. Change Co-Cu skills/subjects.
6. Final year students with incomplete Co-Cu.
7. Register more than 1 Co-Cu skills/subjects.
8. Consultations on Co-Cu study plan.
9. Looking for trainer’s contacts
10. Co-Cu Activity Transcript.
11. Manual registration of Co-Cu subjects.
12. Independent Study.
13. Credit Earned
Issues that can be submitted via RESA Virtual Counter (General Inquiry) are as follows:
1. LTIF Teaching Claim
2. Appointment Letter of LTIF
3. Student Activity Programme
4. Certification Letter (for renewal of student visa)
5. New Recruitment of LTIF
6. Contact Number of LTIF