CENTRE FOR CREDITED CO-CURRICULA (CCC)
Centre for Credited Co-Curricula (CCC),
(Using STADD entrance)
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM),
Level 2, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf (MAR) Building,
Jalan Gombak, 53100 WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
| Academic Affairs Unit (AAU)|
ext : 3654 / 3644 / 5475
Recruitment & Student Activity Unit (RESA)
ext : 4118 / 3632 / 5479
or CLICK HERE!
Issues that can be submitted via AAU Virtual Counter (General Inquiry) are as follows:
1. Co-Cu study plan.
2. Co-Cu courses not allocated.
3. Financial Block.
4. Co-Cu subject not in my study plan.
5. Change Co-Cu skills/subjects.
6. Final year students with incomplete Co-Cu.
7. Register more than 1 Co-Cu skills/subjects.
8. Consultations on Co-Cu study plan.
9. Looking for trainer’s contacts
10. Co-Cu Activity Transcript.
11. Manual registration of Co-Cu subjects.
12. Independent Study.
13. Credit Earned
Issues that can be submitted via RESA Virtual Counter (General Inquiry) are as follows:
1. LTIF Teaching Claim
2. Appointment Letter of LTIF
3. Student Activity Programme
4. Certification Letter (for renewal of student visa)
5. New Recruitment of LTIF
6. Contact Number of LTIF