Master in Business Intelligence And Analytic (Executive Programme)
Master in Business Intelligence and Analytics (MBIA)
Master in Business Intelligence and Analytics – By Coursework MQR Code: MQA/PA9138
Programme Learning Outcome
- Demonstrate familiarity with scholarly contributions in the area of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Apply Big Data analytical methods and strategies for advanced data analysis and visualization.
- Realize issues and complexities in business and conform to intellectual property, data security, integrity, privacy, and professional code of conduct.
- Adopt ethical practices in everyday business activities and make well-reasoned ethical business and data management decisions.
- Implement quantitative modelling and data analysis techniques to business problems, communicate findings and effectively present results using data visualization techniques.
- Construct data files using advanced statistical tools and data programming techniques to solve practical problems in data analytics.
- Evaluate data management methods and technologies to improve integrated use of structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills as well as awareness of entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Integrate Islamic perspective, values and principles with contemporary knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate OR
A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.75 , can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
At least 500 (paper based) / 173 (computer based) / 60 (internet based) in TOEFL or 5.0 in IELTS if their degree is from a university where English is not the medium of instruction OR
English language proficiency as determined by the IIUM English Placement Test (EPT) with a minimum of band 5.0.
Duration of Study
How to apply
An applicant wishing to enter a graduate programme at the IIUM must submit an appropriate, completed application form with all the required supporting document to the Centre for Postgraduate Studies (CPS) within the period of time stipulated by the CPS for a specific intake.