Opening Ceremony of the Financial Management Training Programme (Phase 1) and Certificate of Achievement 2015
التاريخ : 19 January 2016
المحرر : WebMaster
الفئة : News
The opening ceremony of the Financial Management Training Programme for University’s Administrators (Phase 1) was held on 19 Jan 2016 at the Senate Hall, Level 5, Rectory, IIUM. It was co-hosted by Office of the Legal Adviser and Office of Internal Audit of IIUM.
Amongst the objectives of the Financial Management Training Programme for University’s Administrators are as follows:
1) To create awareness on the importance of good governance in the day-to-day operations in order
2) To gain the worldly and after worldly (al-dunya wa al-khirah) success (al-falah), provide the University’s administrators with the right tools and techniques in performing finance and administration duties at the Kulliyyah/Centre/Division/Institute/Office/s
3) To inculcate the culture of comprehensive excellence in financial management
4) To introduce the best practices in capitalizing management reporting using IIUM IFIS.
The VVIPs who attended the ceremonial event were YBhg. Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Zaleha Kamaruddin, Rector of IIUM, UMC members and En. Muhammad Sanusi Hj. Sipar, Penolong Pesuruhjaya of Investigation Division of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission.
In conjunction of that, the University is very proud to award the Kulliyyah/Centre/Division/Institute/Office(s) with a satisfactory rating and good practices in the area of Income Collection and Petty Cash Management. The certificate of achievement was awarded by the honorable Rector to the following Kulliyyah/Centre/Division/Institute/Office(s):
A) University-Wide Cash Management Audit 2015
1. Finance Division
B) Income Collection & Petty Cash
2. Office of the Deputy Rector (Internationalisation & Industry and Community Relations)
3. Food & Services Unit, Residential and Services Department
4. Mahallah Ruqayyah
5. Student Learning Enhancement Unit
C) Income Collection
6. Office of Security Management (Kuantan Campus)
7. Office of Security Management (PJ Campus)
8. Department of Surgery, Kulliyyah of Medicine
9. Mahallah Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi
10. Mahallah Asma'
Opening Ceremony by YBhg. Prof Dato' Sri. Dr. Zaleha Kamaruddin
Certificate of Achievement for 2015