KULLIYYAH OF PHARMACY
The Kulliyyah of Pharmacy at International Islamic University Malaysia is a part of the aspirations of the long term development of the Indera Mahkota Campus, IIUM, Kuantan. Established on 1st August 2000, the Kulliyyah offers a comprehensive range of programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
It is situated at the Bandar Indera Mahkota of the city of Kuantan with all Pahang state government offices and social amenities. The Kulliyyah is recognised for the excellence in teaching and research, and attracts both high-quality staff and well-qualified students.
There are about 460 undergraduate students, 72 postgraduate students, 85 academic staff and 30 non-academic staff, who form a close-knit, friendly kulliyyah environment. We have a personal mentor-mentee system whereby each student has a member of academic staff to whom they can go to seek advice and guidance on any problem, including academic and career development. Staff and students come from a large number of different countries, cultures and backgrounds, providing a rich and stimulating diverse environment.
Programmes of Study
We currently offer honours degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy, in which its first of 45 students in June 2002. Since then, activity of the Kulliyyah has flourished and has the maximum capacity of accepting 150 undergraduate students, annually.
The Kulliyyah also offers several research postgraduate programmes for graduates of pharmacy and other biomedical sciences. It runs five highly respected postgraduate masters’ degree and doctor of philosophy programmes in Pharmaceutical Sciences; Pharmacology, Physiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology and Pharmacy Practice.
Find out more of our post-graduates programme:
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Physiology)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Pharmacy Practice)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy (Physiology)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy (Pharmacy Practice)