CENTRE FOR FOUNDATION STUDIES
The Finance Department of the Centre for Foundation Studies is an extension of the Finance Division Main Campus. It is specially designed to cater to Foundation students’ needs.
THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT IS INVOLVED IN:
- Planning the framework of the financial system at the Centre for Foundation Studies.
- Analyzing and evaluating financial information, and determining implementation within the framework of budget and cost savings.
- Developing financial information systems, so information is accurate, up-to-date and easily assessed.
- Organizing and arranging the Centre’s funds in acquiring assets ensuring internal controls within the Department and throughout the Centre.
In line with IIUM’s Quality Policy, the Finance Department adheres to the Mission Statement of the Finance Division, thereby offering quality financial services aimed at customer satisfaction. The management and staff are committed to a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and continual service improvement.
|FEES AND CHARGES
Students who are entitled for KPT Bantuan Asasi, the Programme Related fees will be deducted from the scholarship each semester. Students whose parents with household income RM10,960.00 and above are required to settle the Programme Related Fees thirty (30) days before each final semester examination.
*** Entrance Fee is COMPULSORY and to be paid BEFORE the registration day
PROGRAMME RELATED FEE
LIST OF ARTS AND SCIENCES PROGRAMME
FEE AND CHARGES
1. Please refer to the following website for details:
2. Payment can be made by means of:
a) Internet or Mobile banking via JomPAY, specify the correct biller code.
For the list of participating banks, please visit:
To know more about JomPAY, please visit:
b) Telegraphic transfer or bank-in directly into the University's account at any branches
c) Bank draft or cheque and should be made to:
“Finance Director International Islamic University Malaysia"
Evidence of payment must be forwarded to the Student Unit of Finance Department for recording purposes. You are required to bring along related receipts / documents / copy of bank-in slip as proof of your payment on the Registration Day or as instructed. If there is no submission, it is assumed that no payment has been made. No cash payment is accepted during the Registration Day.
International Islamic University Malaysia Gambang Campus
Jalan Gambang-Maran, 26300 Gambang,
Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia
Contact Number: 09-5183428