Invitation and call for abstracts to SRBE Kuala Lumpur January 27-29, 2020
تاريخ البدء : 27 Jan 2020 تاريخ الإنتهاء : 29 Jan 2020
الموقع : KAED, IIUM
المنظم : KAED, IIUM and Deakin University
Abstract Submission Due: 31 March 2019
We invite you to submit abstracts for posters and papers to “1st International Symposium on Sustainable Rural Built Environments (SRBE): From Engagement To Impact”.
The symposium launches Intercultural Dialogue through Design (iDiDe), established 2010 as a global student engagement platform for architecture and built environment disciplines, into the realm of integrally sustainable and socially responsive research.
The symposium is concerned with case studies, practices, research and educational research pertaining to environmental, social and cultural needs, sustainability, and community engagement in design and construction in the rural context from all parts of the world with special emphasis on translating this work from engagement into impact.
Selected paper authors will be invited to contribute book chapters to be published by IGI Global on “Sustainable Rural Built Environments: From Engagement to Impact.”
- Intercultural Dialogue through Design and Built Environment Education
- Rural Community Engagement in Design & Construction
- Sustainable Construction for Rural Communities
- Social and Cultural - Indigenous and Heritage
- Rural Planning - Human Ecology
For symposium secretariat and abstract submission: email@example.com
Symposium website address ididesymposium2020.wixsite.com. (Apologies, the website is still under construction and will be available shortly. Until the website is available, please feel free to direct any queries to our Co-Convenors:
- Susan Ang (Deakin), email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Professor Ar. Datin Norwina Nawawi (IIUM), email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org