INVITATION TO SUBMIT MYRA 2020 DATA AND EVIDENCE
Date : 27 August 2020
Reported by : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Category : Announcements
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dear IIUM Academic staff,
Please be informed that there are 88 sub-sections in the MyRA. All data and evidence are captured by the existing systems such as RMSV2, IREP, CPS, MSD, Library systems except for 6 sub-sections. For these 6 sub-sections, the university is in the midst of developing the MyRA Repository where you may upload your data and evidence directly into the MyRA Repository to ensure all your data and evidence are captured accordingly. However, the university is only able to complete the MyRA Repository system by the middle of 2021.
Hence, in order to ensure that all your 2020 data and evidence are captured and subsequently your MyRA Individual Marks are captured too, you are kindly invited to submit your 2020 data and evidence for the following:
1. Memberships of Professional/Academic/NGO Bodies/Association (click here for details)
2. Awards conferred by International/National Academic/Professional Bodies for Research Excellence (click here for details)
3. Recognitions/Stewardships conferred by International/National Academic/Professional Bodies for Research Excellence (click here for details)
4. Other Research Awards (Gold Medal and/or Special Award) (click here for details)
6. Research Endowment (click here for details)
Please click the details of each item to ensure that the data & evidence submitted are according to the MyRA Glossary. Please submit them to the PIC as stated in the details the latest by 15 September 2020.
Feel free to contact the PIC should you have any inquiries.
Thank you. Wassalam.
Research Excellence Unit (REU), Research Management Centre