3MT 2019 Final Competition Winner - Dr. Wan Fatein (KOM)
Date : 27 June 2019
Reported by : Rosazura Bt Jasmi
Category : News
Kulliyyah of Medicine would like to congratulate our PhD candidate Dr. Wan Fatein Nabiela Wan Omar, who is also our trainee lecturer, for emerging as both National Champion and Winner for Sciences Category at the Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) 2019 competition on June 25th, 2019 held at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI).
We would like to thank the following individuals:
1) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Norsidah Ku Zaifah - Dept. of BMS KOM,
2) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Razman Mohd. Rus - Dept. of Community Medicine,
3) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azrina Md. Ralib - Dept. of Anaesthesiology,
4) Asst. Prof. Dr. Soraya Ismail – Dept. of BMS,
5) Madam Zaidatul Akmal Abdul Hamid - Dept. of English Language Centre for Foundation Studies,
6) Asst. Prof. Dr. Aszrin Abdullah - KOM 3MT 2019 & Coaching Session Coordinator, and
7) Staff and officers from Centre of Postgraduate Studies.
The team, which consists of Dr. Wan Fatein together with Sr. Pamilia Andrew Lourdunathan (KIRKHS) will be representing Malaysia in the Asia-Pacific 3MT® Final at the University of Queensland in October.
Her winning presentation can be viewed on the Institute of Graduate Studies UPSI Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UPSIMalaysia/videos/384005118914454/)
May this success inspire more excellence in the future.