INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION UNIT
- You can Bank in directly into the University’s Student account at any Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- You can pay online using our Online Payment Portal
Pay by Bank Transfer
- All bank transfers should be made into our University Account 1407-0000005-719 (Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad) This service allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay your fees in local currency (Malaysian Ringgit). Your payment will arrive quickly and in full to the university. Please visit our Facebook Student Unit for more information.
- Payment through Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) MUST be stated STUDENT NAME and MATRIC NUMBER, payment should be made to:
Beneficiary : Finance Director International Islamic University Malaysia
Bank : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad,
Jalan Gombak, Kuala Lumpur
Account No. : 1407-0000005-71-9
Swift Code : BMMBMYKL
A copy of Telegraphic Transfer (TT) transactions MUST be forwarded to the Student Unit of Finance Division Office for recording of payment. If there is no submission, it is assumed no payment has been made.
1. All outstanding fees should be FULLY settled at least two (2) weeks before pre-registration period, otherwise students will be barred from registering for the coming semester and seeing their examination result.
2. Entrance Fee will not be refunded in the event the student withdraws from the University.
3. The Tuition Fee and Related Fees paid will be refunded as follows in the event of withdrawal or study leave: a. 90% refund – From first day up to first month. b. 60% refund – From first month up to the second month. c. No refund – After second month of semester.
4. For short semester, the fee charge is half of normal Related Fees in addition to hostel fee (Refer Note 5). No Tuition Fee will be charged during short semester.
5. Malaysian student staying for the short semester at hostel will be charged RM 270.00 (Gombak Campus) / RM 330.00 (Kuantan/Pagoh Campus) for normal room and RM180.00 for usrah/transit room (Note: All hostel fees are exempted from GST)
6. Any student graduating before 4 years will require paying ONLY the Tuition Fee for the number of semesters remaining.
7. Graduation Fee of RM 200.00 is compulsory to be paid when graduated.
8. Payment can be made by means of: a. Money order, bank draft or cheque and should be made payable to “Finance Director International Islamic University Malaysia” b. Bank in directly into the University’s account at any Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad branches at the following account number: 1407-0000005-71-9 c. Payment through Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT), Debit Advise or Inter bank transfer must state the Student’s name and Matric number; payment should be made to:
Beneficiary : International Islamic University Malaysia Bank : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad Cawangan UIAM Jalan Gombak, Kuala Lumpur Account No : 1407-0000005-71-9 Swift Code : BMMBMYKL
d. Online payment through the link: http://epayment.iium.edu.my using via credit card or debit card A copy of the bank-in slip or online transactions should be forwarded to the Student Unit of Finance Division for recording of payment. If there is no submission, it is assumed no payment has been made.
9. The University has the right to revise the fees without notification.
10. Any inquiries can be made to 03-6196 5941/5943/5944/5945
For more details, kindly visit