CENTRE FOR FOUNDATION STUDIES
The Office of the Deputy Dean Academic and Industrial Linkages (ODDAIL) is a one stop centre in managing and planning all academic matters at the Centre for Foundation Studies, IIUM. ODDAIL manage student’s registration, class and lecture schedule, records, academic monitoring, examinations and graduations process for all foundation students’ programmes.
ODDAIL major functions are:
- To facilitate and support the University in searching and recruiting high quality school leaver (SPM holders) for admission into the Centre
- To maintain and secure accurate and confidential academic records for all enrolled students, graduates and former students of the Centre
- To hold any examinations arrangement for student’s at the Centre
- To award the Foundation Certification and Academic Transcript upon students’ graduation
- To serve as the undergraduates student’s feeder to the University
ODDAIL aspire to surpass in planning and handling foundation programme academic activities in order to become the major students’ feeder for the University’s undergraduate’s programmes. ODDAIL is dedicated to improve and enhance the management of academic activities by adopting the strength of the ‘Garden of Knowledge and Virtue’. Towards this obligation, ODDAIL is devoted to promote Islamic student-centered learning environment and values in producing the commitment to nurture foundations graduates in pursuing the undergraduate’s programmes at the University.
"LEADING THE WAY"
ODDAIL (Registration) : 09-5183436
ODDAIL (Exam Unit) : 09-5183437